Class 3B Laser Therapy Unit with 4 Wavelengths
The VetLaser 3000 is available with 4 wavelengths in the Cluster Head.
- 635nm Visible Aiming Beam
The 635nm Visible Aiming Beam allows for precise positioning of the cluster head onto the injured muscle group.
When combined, a unique combination of 4 wavelengths and high output power allows for treating a wide range of ailments and pain conditions in animals.
View the following video with further information about this exciting product.
All these wavelengths have been proven in the research literature to penetrate deepest into muscle tissue providing raid pain relief and healing of injuries.
Wavelengths used in Cluster Head
- 808nm (300mW) and 830nm (70mW) combine deep penetrating properties as well as their healing interaction with damaged cells. A high percentage of laser therapy units on the market use these 2 wavelengths as they are involved in the healing process.
- 904nm (70mW) – this wavelength increases oxygen in the damaged tissue by interacting with iron in hemoglobin. The VetLaser 3000 also comes with 7 pre-programmed Nogier frequencies (73Hz-4672Hz), allowing for pulsing of the wavelengths.
- 660nm (1mW) – The visible aiming beam allows for precise and accurate positioning of the Cluster head onto the damaged tissue.
Points to Remember When Choosing a Laser Therapy Unit
- Class 3B Lasers penetrate 5cm into muscle tissue and DO NOT burn, unlike Class 4 Lasers that can if used incorrectly.
- Diode laser therapy units such as the VetLaser 3000 that use GaAlAs (Gallium Aluminum Arsenide) diodes are far superior thane those units that use (LEDs)
- Don’t be fooled by Class 4 manufacturers who claim that their laser therapy units penetrate deeper than Class 3B, the fact is that the wavelengths used eg 980nm have different properties, please read the following article for further information.
Please visit the following link to read an excellent article covering Penetration of Light using laser therapy.
‘The flawed science and technology used by Class 4 laser therapy manufacturers implies that more power equates to deeper penetration is incorrect and proven so by well respected authorities in the laser therapy field’
The VetLaser 3000 operates in:
- Continuous Wave (CW)
- 7 Pulsed Nogier frequencies (73Hz-4672Hz)
The Cluster Head has 420mW of output power and is a Class 3B Cold Laser with GaAlAs laser diodes. The VetLaser 3000 cannot burn the tissue unlike Class 4 lasers that have the potential to if used incorrectly.
Being a handheld laser therapy unit, the VetLaser 3000 can be used with ease either in a practice, or out on the racetrack.
Some laser therapy units come with trolleys and are bulky with long cables attached to the probes, thus limiting their use to indoors only. These cables can be flimsy and often require replacement or repair. This limitation is overcome with the VetLaser 3000.
The VetLaser 3000 uses 4 x NiMh rechargeable batteries. 2 sets come with the unit thus allowing for one set to be charging whilst the other is in use. The batteries providing around 2 hours of continuous use.
Laserex has recently added the ability to charge the batteries using an AC Adaptor provided with the unit.
The VetLaser 3000 comes with a RF interlock allowing for safe use of the unit indoors. It is attached to the door frame of the room where treatment are taking place. All Class 3B laser therapy units are required to come with a RF Interlock in order to comply with International Laser Safety Standards.
All VetLaser 3000 units come with Laser Safety Eyewear that are CE Marked providing necessary eye protection for use with Classs 3B lasers.
The VetLaser 3000 is covered by a World-Wide 2 year Manufacturers Warranty.