VetLaser 3000 – Portable, Powerful, Professional, Class 3B Laser Therapy.
Low Level Laser treatment is ever increasingly being used to treat injured horses – whether these be Thoroughbreds, Standardbreds as well as Equestrian and other breeds. Deep penetrating and with the ability to rapidly heal, the VetLaser 3000 is a cold laser designed with the Vet, Owner and trainer in mind who is looking for a fast and reliable treatment tool.
University trials have proven the efficacy and efficiency of laser therapy in terms of cell regeneration as well as its natural healing powers, enabling horses to heal without the need for using drugs with potentially harmful side-effects.
Ergonomically designed and with the ability to operate in Continuous Wave and Pulsing frequencies, the VetLaser 3000 is ideal for treating inflammation in the joints, sprains, strains as well as injured muscles, tendons and ligaments to name a few.
Critical Factors to Consider when buying a Cold Laser
- Output power: Class 3B lasers such as the VetLaser 3000 have an output power of <500mW, This means they are termed Cold Lasers (or Soft Lasers) and do niot have the ability to burn, unlike Class 4 lasers.
- Wavelengths: Infrared Wavelengths – 785nm, 808nm, 830nm and 904nm have proven to be the most effective in penetrating deep into the muscle tissue (5cm), proving pain relief and healing properties
- Dosage: This refers to the amount of Joules (J) required to deliver the dosage to the injured muscle group. The VetLaser 3000 delivers dosages as inputted by the user and comes with an audible timer.
The Class 3B VetLaser 3000 achieves the following:
- At a cellular level, pain is reduced, as well as inflammation whilst increasing micro circulation. Consequently, tissues are healed. An analgesic effect also occurs as the VetLaser 3000 is a deep penetrating therapy unit.
Cold Laser therapy is used in the treatment of lameness in horses:
Some of the common uses of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) includes:
- Back pain
- Tendons and suspensory ligament strains
In order to keep performance animals in peak physical condition, cold laser therapy is the ideal product to use.
The heavy track work endured by horses means they place an enormous strain on their bodies and muscles as they travel at great speeds around the track. Therapy lasers allow horses to recover in a quicker time and assists with healing their injuries.
Deep penetrating Class 3b cold lasers, such as the VetLaser 3000, increase blood flow to the damaged tissue reducing inflammation and accelerates the healing process.
Contact Laserex for further details or visit our Online Shop to place your order.